Jacob O. Henric Heickinen born 1749

Discussions about genealogy. Questions, searches, interesting links etc.
Katie

Jacob O. Henric Heickinen born 1749

Viesti Kirjoittaja Katie » 19.01.2018 04:23

Here is the hiski record I found for the above person. I can't find his original birth entry or a communion entry showing him with his parents.
I'm looking for a record on Jacob and you will notice that the mothers name is Marg. Tolotar

Paltamo
Christened
Link to this event [ 5595932 ]

Born / Christened 12.5.1749 26.5.1749
Village / Farm Ristiiärfwi
Father Lars Heickinen
Mother Marg. Tolotar
Child Jacob o. Henric
Own comment
Original comment
Links SSHY - Digiarkisto

Paltamo
Christened
Link to this event [ 5594335 ]

Is it possible the hiski birth record for Marg as shown below is someone else since above it shows Marg's name as Tolotar. It's confusing because I found this woman below married to Lars Heickinen and they had a son Jacob.

Born / Christened 19.11.1729 26.12.1729
Village / Farm Hyrynsalmi
Father Johan Jundunen
Mother Lijsa Suorsatar
Child Margeta
Own comment
Original comment
Links SSHY - Digiarkisto

I can't make sense of who is the mother of Jacob Heickinen, and I'm sure you'll be able to help me with that.
Thank you so much
Janice

Marinka

Re: Jacob O. Henric Heickinen born 1749

Viesti Kirjoittaja Marinka » 29.01.2018 23:40

Hi!

There seems to be several families in Paltamo at same time where te father is Lars Heikkinen. The original entry is in book combined biths, marriages and deaths at that time and in there the name of the mother is very clearly Marg. Tolotar. I am sorry I cannot put you a link to the records, because I am doing this with tablet and it is not possible to copy any links. It also seems that the comminion book of that time is missing. I also think that this is birth record of twins Jacob o(ch) Henrik.

Where have you met this Jakob you are looking for? Is it possible to follow him backwards where you have met him until he is with his childhood family.

Marinka

Katie

Re: Jacob O. Henric Heickinen born 1749

Viesti Kirjoittaja Katie » 30.01.2018 01:49

Thank you Marinka. Jacob is my 5th great uncle. I should be able to follow the family. I never thought of him being a twin. I thought the name was unusual because I have never seen the O. between two names. I'll have to find Henric.
Thanks again for your help
Janice

Vastaa Viestiin