Information about Tervonen and Karppinen

Discussions about genealogy. Questions, searches, interesting links etc.
Katie

Information about Tervonen and Karppinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Katie » 27.10.2014 04:12

It has been a while since I used this service and have forgotten where to look for some information. Perhaps you can find the information . It's not in the communion book and I forgot the other place to look. I'm lost.
Long story short, Olof Tervonen and Lisa Karppinen are married. I am interested in information about their parents.
Olof: b. 14 Sep 1797 Ristijarvi 17, Oulan Laani / d. 22 Dec 1833 same place age 36. In the Hiski death records I found who I believe is Olof's father because at the time of his death he also lived at the same place, #17. Thom Tervonen is the name and he died 17 Nov 1832 at #17 age 72 Yrs 11 Mos. This would make his birth year about 1759.
I have no information on Thom's wife (Olof's mother)

The 2nd person is Lisa Karppinen. Lisa: b. 16 Mar 1794 Risti #19 / d. 16 Nov 1833 #17. Age about 39. I can not find any death information that would link Lisa and residing at #19. Lisa's birth place is not verified because of the year being so far back so her birth place could be somewhere else. Sorry, I don't have more . I found a lot of Karppinen's in the Hiski death records living in Ristij but without a confirmed house # I can't be sure who she would be related.

Any information you can find will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Janice